Pick a trek anywhere in Nepal or let us help you make your own unique trek!
Quick List of Treks in Nepal
Everest Base Camp & Kala Pattar
Gokyo Everest Panarama
Gokyo via Renjo pass / Cho Laa pass
Jiri to Everest Base Camp & Kala Pattar
Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Base Camp
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
Upper Mustang Trek
Sikles Trek Remoter Treks:
Upper Mustang Kanchanjung Base Camp
Helambu Circuit trek
Ganja La pass
Langtang Valley Trek[/learn_more]
- Everest Base Camp & Kala Pattar 14 days
- Gokyo – 12 days (5350m)
- Everest Panarama – Gokyo via Renjo pass / Cho Laa pass 18-20 days
- Jiri to Everest Base Camp & Kala Pattar 21 days
Most Everest Base Camp Treks involve a flight into Lukla.
If you don’t want to fly, you can opt to trek from Jiri to Lukla adding about 6 days to your trek
We can take care of all the flight bookings in advance
- Annapurna Circuit Trek 14-18 days (Max.Elevation-5416m)
- Jomsom\Muktinath Trek 8-10 days(Max.Elevation-3800m)
- Ghorepani Trek 4-5 days(Max.Elevation-3100m)
- Annapurna Base Camp 8-10 Days(Max.Elevation-4200m)
- Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek 18-21 days (Max.Elevation-5360m)
- Upper Mustang Trek 10-12 days (Max .Elevation -4070m)
- Manasalu Trek 21-24 days (Max.Elevation-4460m)
- Panchase Trek 2-3 days (Max.Elevation-2570m)
- Sikles Trek 4-5 days (Max. Elevation-2000m)
Upper Mustang Treks
Minimum 10 day entrance fee of $500 with extra days $50 thereafter. Minimum of 2 people.
Kanchanjung Base Camp trek 21 days
Helambu Circuit trek – 7-8 days
Ganja La Pass
Ganja La pass (5130m) 13 to 14 days
Langtang Valley Treks 7 to 10 days
Not interested or don’t have time for treks over a week? No problem! We also offer a selection of treks that last only a few days but will still give you stunning views and great experiences.
3 days 2 nights – Stopping off at Kalikathan, Chisopani.
Nagarkot Dhulikhel Trek
3 days 2 nights – Sunset at Nagarkot with a Sunrise viewing before another short day trek to Dhulikhel for a closer look at Everest.
Ghorepani Trek (Poon Hill)
4 days 3 nights – highlights include hot-spring bathing and a sunrise overlooking the Annapurna mountains.
Custom treks made for you for FREE!
Looking for mix of the above? City tours? Jungle trips to Chitwan? White water rafting or Paragliding?
No problem! Write to us: Let us know how many days you have in Nepal, what you’d like to see, and we’ll write up an itinerary for you free of charge!
- Number of people
- Time of year
- What you’d like to see or do
- How many days do you have